Sunday 9 August 2009

Final Major Project 3rd Year

This is my third and final year and after a fairly successful 2nd year Final Major Project I've decided to throw everything I have at this next project.

After being a massive fan of the Terminator and Robocop I've decided that I'd like to combine the two for an all out fight sequence. I want it all to be 100% of my own work every thing from building and modeling rigging and animating.

I'd like to start with a fully fleshed terminator which will be broken down to a fully visible T-800 Endo skeleton and will result in the two characters ripping each other limb from limb.

There is a tremendous amount to consider. I need reference material as I work best when I have something I can physically hold and look at so I have obtained the models.

I have to learn how to rig a biped, muscle structure, character animation to name a few. I really have my work cut out for me but if I persevere I know I can do a credible job!

Click the Robocop & Terminator icons to see the Work In Progress


No comments: